Dogs love to celebrate holidays, too. Check out our dog-friendly Easter ideas below! Your dog will have a doggone good time.
- EASTER BASKET - Making an Easter Basket is so much fun, especially when it's for your pup! Fill the basket with their favorite dog biscuits, bones or chews, holiday toys, tennis balls, a new blanket, and most importantly - the best pet food of all! Find more Easter Basket essentials here.
- EGG HUNT - Kids & adults alike love playing this long-time traditional lawn game. Set up a dog-friendly version by hiding your dog's favorite treats inside eggs and hide them around the yard and watch the fun ensure in Ready, Set, WOOF!
- CARROT SNACK - Peter Cottontail isn't the only one who loves to chew on carrots. Carrots are a great snack that is healthy for your pup and is a natural way to clean plaque off their teeth. If you give your dog a chew, it's best to have plenty of fresh water nearby and to supervise their chewing to ensure safety at all times.
- BUNNY HIDE & SEEK - Did you know dogs like to play hide and seek? Get the kids involved and "hop" around the house and have your dog look for you - if he finds you, be sure to reward them with praise!
- FESTIVE PHOTOSHOOT - Grab those bunny ears and fluffy tails...it's time for a spring photoshoot! Capture the memories for the 'gram, the photos will make you smile for years to come.
Are you going to celebrate the holiday with your pet? Don't forget to tag us in your festive photos on Instagram @naturesselectpetfood!