Halloween is the best excuse to make some DIY projects. From recipes, to crafts, to homemade Halloween costumes, we got you covered! See below for some scary good DIY ideas to try this month.
Fall Flavored Treats
- Pumpkin Pie for Pets Dogs enjoy pumpkin, too.
- Apple Carrot Biscuits It's like carrot cake for your dog.
- Leftover Canned Pumpkin & Peanut Butter Treats Turn your leftovers into a delicious treat.
DIY Spooky Crafts
- Homemade Dog Toy - Frankenstein Your dog will love you for making him a new toy.
- Festive Halloween Pet Signage Lick or treat!
Homemade Halloween Costumes
Deciding on a DIY Halloween costume is hard, but Pinterest makes it easy! Find inspiration here.
photo credit: https://edubirdie.com/
Our top favorites?
- DIY Dog Cone Martini Your dog will be a party animal...Cheers!
- This easy Beanie Baby Costume C'mon, too cute right?
- Spooky Ghost: Just grab a white sheet, poke some holes for their eyes & snout, and you're done. Simple, yet effective.
So what are you waiting for? Start creating something spooky that your pet will love!
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N