*Summer Price Increase Alert*
To Our Nature's Select Customers:
We hope you are doing well and making it through okay so far in 2021. As you probably know, the business environment over the past year has gone in a negative direction to say the least. We just wanted to take a moment to share with you recent changes in the industry, and how it will affect us all.
- Fuel costs are rising on a monthly basis and continues to be an ongoing issue.
- Corn prices are up. While we DO NOT use corn as an ingredient in our products, the price of corn usually sets the trend and dictates the pricing on other grain ingredients.
- There is a chicken shortage in the USA. Prices are up accordingly.
- With continuing unemployment benefits, many businesses are having trouble hiring employees back to keep up with production demand, and in turn are having to raise wage costs to try and get workers back in house. This has begun to affect normal turnaround times in all industries, for multiple suppliers, all across America.
- The bottom line is that the American dollar now buys less. Hyperinflation is happening nationwide and industrywide.
Over the last few years, we have had several price increases that have come upon us that we have worked hard not to pass on entirely to our customers. Unfortunately, we are caught in the crosshairs once again, and we cannot escape them this time around. We want everyone to know that we feel the pain as a small business, and that we are working to ease the burden of this adjustment to our customers. We do our best to keep price increases to a minimum and to only once a year, but unfortunately due to this significant change we have no choice but to pass along the increases sooner than planned.
We know the cost of goods are changing everywhere, but we are striving to continue being your first choice as a pet food provider. You should feel confident in choosing Nature's Select and please know the safety, quality, and integrity of our products are in no way changing.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly to discuss. Thank you in advance for your understanding and your continued support. Contact us weekdays, Monday through Friday, 7am to 4pm PST or order online anytime by visiting NaturesSelectShop.com
Thanks for choosing Nature's Select for your pets. It's always a pleasure serving you and your pets. We look forward to smoother sailing ahead for our small family owned pet food business, and look forward to continue feeding your furry family members. We appreciate you all hanging in there with us and choosing to support our small business.
Your Nature's Select Family