DIY Gingerbread Dog Cookies
When you’re baking your Christmas cookies, don’t forget to make your favorite pups a special treat too!
Check out our favorite Gingerbread Man Treats!
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup of room temp water or stock
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of brown rice flour, plus extra for rolling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients except the flour into a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Slowly begin adding the flour until you have a workable dough.
- Roll the dough, cut into desired shapes, and place on a baking pan.
- Bake for approx. 10-15 minutes.