Hey Everyone! You know we’re all about finding safe holiday treats for your pups and Easter is no exception! We’ve put together a quick and easy recipe that your dog is sure to enjoy! The best part is that you probably already have all of the ingredients in your kitchen.
Peanut Butter Easter Biscuits for Dogs
- 4 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 1 ¼ cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- ¾ cups of Steel Cut Oats
- 1 cup of hot Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place steel cut oats in a blender, food processor, or coffee grinder until they are a powdery consistency.
- Combine peanut butter, hot chicken broth, olive oil, and honey. Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in ground oatmeal and flour until well combines.
- Place dough on a floured surface and roll out to a ¼” thickness.
- Cut out shapes with Easter cookie cutters.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Ice cookies if desired with a little flour, water, and natural food coloring. Pop back in the oven for 2-3 minutes.