Can you believe it? September is here! And you know what that means...Fall is just around the corner. Check out some of our favorite pet-friendly September activities and things to do with your pet all month long.
September Pet-Friendly Activity Ideas
- Go Apple-Picking! As fall's most beloved activity, fortunately most apple orchards are dog-friendly. Find some here.
- Explore a local dog-friendly park and play a game of fetch
- Take your dog on an outdoor hike. Make sure to choose one that matches your pup's experience level and take plenty of water.
- Make a tasty fall DIY treat at home, like these Apple Pumpkin Treats!
- Go on a pet-friendly outdoor picnic and snap a picture for the memories.
- Go find a pile of crunchy leaves and jump into them together.
- Have a fall-themed family photoshoot at home. Say pumpkin!
- It's never too early to start working on this year's Halloween costume...get inspired here.
What's your favorite thing to do in the fall? Share with us!