How is it already October?
Time sure is flying by...or was that a bat? Maybe a witch on her broomstick? It is the spookiest month of the year after all, so spotting a ghost, ghoul or goblin isn't totally unheard of.
OUR OCTOBER FAVORITES
- Pumpkin Spice Everything - Including Dog Treats!
- Cooler & Crisp Weather
- Crunchy Fall Leaves Falling
- Tricks & Treats
- Candy Corn & Caramel Apples
- Cuddling with our pets on the couch
- Scary Movie Marathons
- Full Moon (this year we have two! A Full Harvest Moon on October 1st & a Full Hunter's Moon on October 31st)
- Visits to The Pumpkin Patch - find dog-friendly ones here.
- Pet Costume Contests >> Be sure to participate on Instagram! Tag us using #NaturesSelectHalloween | @naturesselectpetfood
- Carving Jack-O-Lanterns - Find some spooky fun designs here.
- Halloween - the best holiday to dress up your dog! Need costume inspiration? Check us out on Pinterest.
Nature's Select Halloween Pet Costume Contest
What do you love most about the month of October? Tag us in your pet's Halloween costume photos using #NaturesSelectHalloween and tag us in your post to be featured! @naturesselectpetfood
We will be sharing posts all month long about our favorite October activities, fun DIY projects, homemade fall recipes for your pets, and lots of fun Halloween inspiration all month long! Stay tuned for some seriously spooky (and adorable pet-friendly) content on our blog.