Elk Digestive Supplement
Elk Digestive Supplement
Our delicious Elk Digestive Meal Topper was formulated to help support your dog’s digestive health with every tasty bite. Elk naturally works to improve your dog’s digestive function and is also an anti-inflammatory that helps aid in a good quality of life for dogs of all ages. The best part – Pets LOVE the taste of this “dog food seasoning” perfect for adding on top of your favorite Nature’s Select Kibble. Simply sprinkle on top of your pet's food bowl and watch them devour their meal.
Your dog's day just got tastier! Nature's Select Freeze-Dried Meal Toppers are a wonderful addition to your pet's daily meal. Toppers enhance the palatability of your pet's food and can be reconstituted with water to create varying texture your dog will love. Just sprinkle on top of your pet's food and watch as they devour their meal right before your very eyes!
- Available in an 8oz size bag
- Free Range Natural Elk, 90% meat
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Crafted in the USA
- For All Life Stages
- All meats sourced from local USDA facilities
Why Freeze Dried?
- Ideal for both cats and dogs
- Reduce Inflammation
- Prevent Common Health Issues (Skin, Coat, Digestive)
- Designed for animals with a variety of sensitivities
- Next best thing to an animal's natural diet
- High Palatability
- Pets LOVE the taste - they can't get enough!
Crude Protein, (Min)........45.00%
Crude Fat, (Min)..............20.00%
Crude Fiber, (Max)..........2.00%
Elk, diatomaceous earth, apple cider vinegar, papain, bacillus coagulans, fructooligosacharides, mixed tocopherols
- Papain………………..25 mg per tbsp
- Bacillus Coagulans…...1 million cfu per tbsp
- FOS…………………..200 mg per tbsp
- 1 tablespoon per cup fed (based on a per day basis)
- We recommend sprinkling over their normal pet food kibble.
- *This product is intended for supplemental feeding one time per day.
Storage & Cautions
Store at or below room temperature.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been evaluated. If an animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult a veterinarian.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your veterinarian is your best ally in managing your pet’s overall health. If your pet has any condition that requires medical attention, please consult your vet.
Spread the Woof
Refer A Friend & Get $25! Are you a happy customer? Refer your friends to us and save $25.00 on your next purchase of Nature's Select Pet Food! Learn More
Contact us for personalized assistance! Our team is available weekdays Monday-Friday 7am to 4pm PST. Call: 714-993-5500
We proudly ship all across the USA! Orders will be packed and shipped within 24 hours on weekdays. Free Shipping on Orders $40.00 or more. View our Shipping Policy.